Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pasiley is totally coming back

Cardigan: H&M; blouse: NY&Co;
Jeans: Old Navy; Shoes: Nine West;
Pashmina: ? consignment shop

This week I officially reached 10% weight lost, so I celebrated with what else? Clothes! 2 scarves to be exact. Excuse me, 2 Pashminas! I got this teal one with some sort of paisley pattern and a very nice plain tea green one. While I don't usually think of myself as a mushy, sentimental gal, I do have a tendency to attach significance to clothing and accessories, so I will probably always think of this scarf (and the green one!) as 'that scarf I bought when I finally lost 10%'.

I left this picture big so you can sort of see the pattern.


These shoes are starting to get a little worn (I think there's dog drool on the right shoe- eww), but I love them still. I think they give an outfit a casual but funky feel, which I dig. Scarves like this do that too for me.


Holy carp its Thursday already! Where does the time go?


p.s. in case you were wondering, watching a large dog try to lick the inside of a (nearly) empty tuna can on tile is *hysterical*. Poor beast.

No comments: