Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Preptastic

Sweater: Eddie Bauer; Shirt: NY & Co;
Pants; Gap; Shoes: Rocket Dog

Blast! I only took one picture because I though it came out fine. You get blurry preppy Jess today :) I like the look of a button down shirt under a sweater and decided to give it a try- it's pretty comfortable despite the weird layering you get with two different sized shirts. I just love the bright teal color of the sweater :)

Another contact day- still not used to them and am constantly convinced they are trying to leap off my eyeballs. Thankfully I have yet to have one go awol.

1 comment:

FutureLint said...

Cute - I love that color on you! I've had contacts since 6th grade so they never bother me, but I remember when I first got them and they would get dry and I even lost a few pairs! Oops!