Thursday, October 1, 2009

like a nomad in my closet

Cords: Gap; Sweater; Old Navy;
Shoes: Me Too

This was not really a planned outfit, or one that was even considered much- it just kind of happened. But I'm ok with that- I really like this sweater and ask myself why I don't wear it more *every* time I do wear it. I think in my mind it's uncomfortably tight and itchy when it reality it's kind of soft and cozy.

It also has some neat contrasting patterns on it. You can see in the pic below. the raised seams always make me think twice though- I always worry I have it inside out!

Shoes we the shiny black ones- I think I need more close toe high heels :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the slim fitting sweaters on you. It shows off your great figure.

Jess said...

Aw thanks :) It's a fine line- too fitted and I'm too worried about how it looks, too loose and I look oddly bulky.

nurmisur said...

You should really wear that sweater more often. It looks very good on you.
It's a nice fit.Not too tight, not bulky.