Thursday, October 8, 2009

I tried...

Cardigan: Old Navy; Shirt: NY & Co;
Jeans: Gap; Shoes: Steve Madden;
Necklaces: best guess is Icing by Claire's

I totally tried to do the belt thing again. But my belt is too big (it's a regular hold yer pants up belts). I tried scarves- but it just looked all sorts of funky. In the end though, I really like how this came out! I'm loving these fun purple shoes and am digging the purple and grey combo.

What's this? Oh you think just because you match you can get in my picture? Well, you do have a point....

Yeah, my dog totally coordinates with my outfit.

My necklaces are actually three separate ones- I connected them into one long one, they are easier to tangle up that way.

So fun! So purple!

1 comment:

Bianca C said...

This outfit looks great! I love the purple and grey combo, and the shoes are super fun too. Layered necklaces are always a great accessory!