Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A new new perfect fall jacket!

Jacket: Banana Republic via consignment shop;
Jeans, tee: Old Navy; Button down: H&M;
Shoes: Aldo

So last night I swung by my local consignment shop and picked up this blazer- my new new perfect fall jacket! It shall keep my other new perfect fall jacket company :) This blazer is like a velvet corduroy and is awesome. It's a peachy orange color- closer to peach in bright light, much darker fall-y rust orange in dim light.

In trying to get mileage out of my wardrobe, I decided to try a shirt over a shirt kind of look- definitely something I've seen other more inventive bloggers do! It's a little awkward feeling at first, but I'm pleased with how it looks- I will have to try this again!

My new nude shoes really capped off this look!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Velvets keep you warm and so luxurious love 'em!

nurmisur said...

It is a wonderful jacket. And the shirt underneath makes it youthfull.
You had some great ideas there.

Elaine said...

Love the jacket!! I saw a similar one at a consignment store but it didn't fit me right. It looks great on you though! and I want nude shoes too! Man, you just have all the things I am coveting right now..hahah


clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Bianca C said...

Oh yes. the jacket is awesome. Great find!!!