Monday, October 19, 2009

I'm starting to imitate myself.... poorly.

Cardigan, Pants; Old Navy;
Shirt: Banana Republic; Shoes: BCBG Girls

This morning I was running late and hadn't really planned anything to wear. When I walked into my closet to find something I saw this shirt and thought it was about time I took it off the hanger again! Grey pants were sort of an easy guess, and I tried a few other toppers, but then just settled on this loose and comfy cardigan. I think the colors of the cardigan and pants look a bit better in person, but the shirt really looks best on its own. Its some sort of shiny clingy fabric... This combination of colors is one I keep turning to, or at least it feels that way.

I finally dyed my hair this weekend! Of course, I had no time to style it for real this morning, so you get a half hearted blow-out. I will plan better tomorrow morning :)

I wore a watch! Yay watch! This was a gift from my husband many years ago- his first gift to me actually! I love it, but I think a link comes out- it moves around on my wrist too much which is driving me nuts! I have fixed the date on the watch :)
Watch: Bullova

2 comments:

nurmisur said...

Maybe is just the light in the photograph because those colors look like they work very well together.
And what a nice watch :)

Bianca C said...

I swear I also posted here, about how the blue should be your "signature color" because it looks great on ya!