Monday, October 5, 2009

Do you have the time?

Sweater: Banana Republic; pants; Gap;
Shoes: Ann Taylor Loft;
Watch: Coach

Do you see something different? Something in the wrist region perhaps? Something related to the magic of time telling???? That's right! I'm wearing a watch! No good reason other than I own it and like it. I asked my parents for a dressy-ish leather watch one year for Hanukkah and they picked out this lovely little thing. Thanks Mom & Dan!

Because it's so small, it really hasn't gotten in my way at all today. I may start wearing it again more often. I used to not be able to function without a watch. Not because I was all that busy and important or anything, but I just always wanted to be able to know what time it was.

Also, shoes have been worn. I was a little unsure about stripes near plaid, but then decided I didn't care!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I haven't worn a watch in ages. Since I got a cell phone LOL!