Tuesday, October 13, 2009

New favorite color combo

Cardigan, skirt: Old Navy;
T & Leggings: NY& Co;
Shoes: Steve Madden

Purple and gray is my new favorite color combination. Favoritest! and not just because it allows me to wear these ridiculously awesome shoes, though admittedly that does help. It's a great way for to wear the greatest color of all, purple, without it being too obnoxious. I often find that purple in clothing stands out too much to me in a bad way. Gray tempers it a bit and seems to be the perfect complement.

I nabbed this t-shirt at NY&Co the other day, as well as these nifty leggings. Everything is on sale at that store. For reals.

See the cute ruching at the bottom? $9 people!

I am digging my cute little outfit today. Sadly though, it isn't exactly seasonally appropriate.

I had to break out a scarf. An actual winter scarf.

Like how it matches the walls of my craft room?

6 comments:

eednic said...

ahahha! i've seen purple and gray around a lot today! including on me! i concur, it's a great combo. so pretty!

Mary said...

I agree-- such a great color combo! Great shoes, too :)

Carla said...

It is a really nice combination. I really like the tee-are those silver highlights on it, or are my eyes tricking me? If so, the silver adds a nice extra kick. I really like purple with a dash of silver:)

nurmisur said...

You look very girly girly :)
Nice color combination .

Jess said...

Carla- it has both silver print *and* silver sequins! It comes in a few color schemes- the pink/orange also caught my eye.

Londyn said...

very cute look for you.