Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Grey stripe day 2

Cardigan, shirt: H&M; Skirt: Gap;
Tights, belt: Anne Klein;
Shoes: Me Too

Again with the grey stripes! Also more grey and purple. Maybe I'll just go for a theme week :D The tights and belt we also purchased this weekend- and do you see how happy these awesome tights are making me???

*Such* a great color. They are also very comfortable- very soft. Also, they are not control top, which I shall try to never purchase again. Previously I was under the crazed assumption that's what I should be buying, but I never make a point of encasing my torso in spandex on other days, so why should tights be any different?

This belt and my shoes from yesterday are clearly sole mates what with their purpleness and teeny studs!

More comfy shoes!

Back to glasses, and more properly straightened hair :P I am taking the night off front the gym so the husband will actually get to see me all dolled up! I've owned the skirt for years but haven't worn it in awhile as it's kind of business-y, but for these tights I would wear just about anything :)

4 comments:

Mary said...

Fabulous tights!

Unknown said...

I second Mary!

Kyla said...

I LOVE that belt belt! It's so perfect!

eednic said...

those tights are rockin'!!!! i LOVE them!