Friday, October 30, 2009

Warning: May Induce Twirling

Dress: Be Bop; Sweater: H&M;
Tights: Anne Klein; Shoes: Me Too

I picked up this fun (and short!) dress at TJ Maxx this past weekend along with the tights (they came packaged with the super pink tights I wore earlier this week). This dress is so fun! It came from the JR. section (shocker), and while it is not the highest caliber of materials, I really do love it and see it getting a lot of use. I chose one with a tank top, but it also came with a crew neck short sleeve top, and came in several color options. The thinness makes it easy to layer with, which is ideal since it's kind of teeny for me.

One cannot help but twirl around like a fairy when wearing such a dress.

I like the tank top- and it's even almost warm enough out for it! It is much shorter than I am used to wearing, but it's tights or leggings keep things decent for a woman of my age (*snicker*).

Here you can see the pattern on the tights!

I'm really enjoying my darker hair color!

And why yes, I *am* wearing the world's sparkliest nail polish! It's actually a sparkly sheer blue that is loaded with glitter over a black creme. Click to enbiggen! (you can always click to enbiggen of course, but I left this pic bigger than usual).

Hmmmm. I think I know what we'll be doing this weekend in addition to handing out candy. Good thing we have two rakes! Now if we could only train the dog to handle one...

2 comments:

Kyla said...

That's such a cute dress!

eednic said...

totally cute dress! love your fingernails too!