Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Grey stripe day 1

Cardigan: Old Navy; Shirt & Pants: NY & Co;
Belt: Betsey Johnson via TJ Maxx;
Shoes: Me Too

I apologize for the horrible picture- the sun was determined to get some blog action for itself.

I picked this belt up (and the shoes! and other fun stuff!) this weekend at TJ Maxx and was very excited to give it a try, even with my husbands many jokes about it being so 80s-tastic. I rummaged around my closet trying a few different things and wound up with a grey striped shirt and grey striped pants. What can I say- I like grey and stripes!

The belt is all it's bigness!

If you don't own any shoes by Me Too you are denying your feet their due happiness in life. Seriously- so comfortable! And they're purple! And ruffly! With little teeny studs things! Eeek!

I am testing out some new contacts so you'll see them a few times this week. I am not quite used to how I look without my glasses though- is that really me??? I'm going to be shopping for some frames too- maybe some cheap ones so I can have a few different ones to mix things up. I really love glasses and don't think Ill be switching back over to contacts 100% but it's always nice to have options!

1 comment:

Mary said...

You look great-- with or without the contacts! I have glasses too, obviously I don't wear them during the day, but it is fun to have the option to switch it up. Love those fabulous shoes, and the purple + gray. Definitely a favorite combo of mine!